- I am a new user of Data Crystal, and hope to help contribute as much as possible.
- If you need to know anything about the wiki coding I will most likely be able to help you so hit me with any question you have.
- If you need help with your signature please feel free to ask me, I'm good with the wiki coding.
- If you are bored feel free to play in my Sandbox
Hey Everyone I'm A new user of Data Crystal, and also a big fan of Hacking. If you would like to ask a question or make a comment, or even just have a chat please post it on this page. I'm always up for a chat so if you would like to talk just start a new section. Thanks.--MysteryHeff H@CK3R GUY 08:02, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask an admin.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
thought I might welcome myself, mainly because I'm bored.--MysteryHeff H@CK3R GUY 08:02, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
I will not be on Data Crystal next week due to a holiday, I will be there from Monday (afternoon) - Friday.
If anyone would like to ask me something or talk to me please post it before leave or after I get back, thanks
I am back... Woo.... I guess....--MỸŠŦЄЯỸЊӘҒҒ H@CK3R GUY 01:59, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
What kinds of things do you need help on? Organizing it? Unfortunately, I have had no experience hacking any Pokémon ROMs... Blaziken257 23:16, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
You asked about admins?
I am the main admin of this wiki. Unfortunately, I do not have much time to actually help with organizing its content. Mostly I just keep the software up to date and try to make sure there is no spam or vandalism. The changes you mention do not require an admin. Feel free to add infoboxes, templates, categories, etc. that you feel help the organization of the wiki. If the changes do apply to the sidebar or the main page, post on Talk:Main Page or MediaWiki Talk:Sidebar which I have on my watch list. --AnyoneEB 04:55, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- The list you refer to is Category:Deleted. There are a few templates around which put pages in that category including Template:Spampage, Template:VandalismOnly, and the more generic Template:Deleted. Feel free to create others or make subcategories if you find such useful. --AnyoneEB 02:59, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
It's my birthday in 12 days :D on the 12th of July, wooo. Feel free to stop by and say happy birthday if anyone gets a chance, thanks.--MỸŠŦЄЯỸЊӘҒҒ H@CK3R GUY
11:46, 1 July 2009 (UTC)