Persona 3 and 4:Tutorials
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Exporting RMD to DAE
- Open 3DS Max.
- Run the RMD MaxScript
- Open the RMD File.
- Select all parts and flip it 90 degrees on the X-axis
- Go to File > Export and Export as DAE.
This method allows you to exceed the current limit of the text. Tools Required
- Hex Editor (HxD is used in the tutorial.)
- a text you want to modify (data.cvm -> HELP -> DATMyth.bmd is used in the tutorial.)
- Open the text file in the hex editor.
- Find the text you want to edit
- Edit it to your liking (if it exceeds the old text, insert the bytes, instead of overwriting them)
- Look for F205 before your text
|Internal Data for Persona 3 and 4|