MINLIB was a standard development library for the Pokemon mini.
It handles much of the common code in games such as the intro screen + animation and all the game audio.
Several versions were used across the official games, as indicated by a version string in some of the games. Not all games have this version string, but they do still use MINLIB, their version simply isn't yet known.
Version list per game
- Snorlax's Lunch Time: MINLIB VERSION 1.34
- Pichu Bros. mini: MINLIB VERSION 1.36
- Pokemon Breeder mini: MINLIB VERSION 1.35
- Pokemon Puzzle Collection Vol. 2: MINLIB VERSION 1.34
- Pokemon Race mini: MINLIB VERSION 1.34
- Pokemon Shock Tetris (JA): MINLIB VERSION 1.31
- Pokemon Tetris (EU): MINLIB VERSION 1.34
- Togepi's Adventure: MINLIB VERSION 1.34
Features of MINLIB
- Intro screen