Battletoads (Game Boy):ROM map
From Data Crystal
- 1F7ED = Starting lives
- 1F7E8 = Starting HP
- 1F7F2 = Starting continues
- 0FCFC = Lives (after using a continue)
- 0FE38 = HP (after losing a life)
- 1F2F2-1F2FB = Level ID list
- A list of internal level IDs can be found here.
- 03B94-03B9D = Level-based music ID list
- Determines the music that each level should have. For a list of IDs, see here.
- 00632 = Title screen music ID
- 035EC = ASM code for initializing music (e.g. when starting a level)
- 0941E-09495 = List of little-endian pointers for music data -- four per music track (presumably one pointer per channel)
- Appears to function similarly to the Donkey Kong Land games?
- 0940F-0941D = Music tempo list
- 1EC7B = Fast music tempo for Level 2 (boss section)
- 128F1 = Faster music tempo for Level 2 (boss section)
- 029D7 = Fast music tempo for Level 4
- 01434 = Fast music tempo for Level 6 (boss section)
- 11F64 = Faster music tempo for Level 6 (boss section)
- 123D4 = Fast music tempo for Level 7 (boss section)
|Internal Data for Battletoads (Game Boy)|