The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
From Data Crystal
|The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages|
|Internal Name||ZELDA NAYRU|
|Region Code||U.S.A. & Europe?|
|License Code||01 (Nintendo)|
|ROM Size||8 Mbit|
|SRAM Size||64 kbit|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Zelda Oracles series - Secrets Generator - A program made by Paul that lets you generate passwords for both versions of the game, for more information visit his homepage.
- Zelda Oracles Level Editor - A very powerful level editor by Lin for only Ages in its current stage that is capable of editing level data, interactions, warps, script indexes, tilesets, chests and much more. It can load Seasons but only display some maps. Get it and other information at its home.
- Zelda Oracles Script Editor - Another tool by Lin currently only for Ages. It compiles and decompiles some scripts into some data the game can read for events. Get it and other information at its home.
- Zelda Oracles Text Editor - Another program by Lin that displays and edits text throughout the game. Currently it can only read and edit text from an inputted offset, but still usable none-the-less. Get it and other information at its home.
- There are no hacks
Oracle of Ages Offsets
- Discovered by Zeemis
- Tool: YY-CHR 0.99b
- Other information: 2BPP GB -- FC/NES x16 Pattern
Fill in Later