The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:14, 12 December 2018 by Phonymike (added "The" to game trying to link the notes page)
|The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past|
|Name||THE LEGEND OF ZELDA|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||200ns (SlowROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Hyrule Magic is the principal Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past editor.
- The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds - A new hack released by Euclid and Seph that came out on December 31, 2006. It is a very extensive hack that modifies the whole overworld as well as dungeon maps. The game includes a modified story, original puzzles, lots of new graphics, a high degree of difficulty, and a boatload of other stuff. This is currently the most extensive Zelda 3 hack available to date. It was previously known as "Tower of the Triforce", and a demo of it was released some years ago.
- Zelda 3 Challenge: Quest for Calatia - When completed, this will be an entirely different game in the Zelda series, featuring new worlds, music, graphics, and dialog. Created by GameMakr24.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Future - A new hack by Bregegrahf. The first two chapters (of an eventual five) were released in 2009. It takes place about two years after the end of Link to the Past.
- Zelda: Bruce Campbell vs Ganon - This is the first hack by kgp4death. 30 years after Link to the Past, Link is gone and a new hero has to emerge. That hero is the unlikely Ash from the Evil Dead series (most notably Army of Darkness: Evil Dead 3). Features dialogue instead of the normal monologue, hacked dungeons (including what the hacker calls "puzzle dungeons"), hacked overworlds, hacked towns and five new moves to help Link through puzzles. Game has bad language at times and is not recommended for those without a sense of humor. (RHDN mirror)
- Zelda3 IQ Test - A hack with challenging puzzles by puzzledude. Get those savestates ready!
- GreekRoms translated this game into Greek. You can download it here.
- SadNES cITy translated this game into Italian. You can download it here.
- Hexagon translated this game into Portuguese. You can download it here.
- The Translators translated this game into Swedish. You can download it here.
- Zelda Decompression Code - A commented trace log of the Zelda graphics decompression routine.
- There is currently being a dissasembly done by wiiqwertyuiop, and a few other people. Progress can be found here.
- Zelda 3 Documentation - Contains extensive information on VRAM, SRAM, RAM, and ROM maps.
- Zelda 3 Compendium - Although not yet completely finished, this surely is the Bible of the A link to the Past editing.
- Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (E) [!]
- Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (F)
- Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (FC)
- Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (G) [!]
- Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past (U) [!]
- Zelda no Densetsu - Kamigami no Triforce (J) (V1.0)
- Zelda no Densetsu - Kamigami no Triforce (J) (V1.1)
- Zelda no Densetsu - Kamigami no Triforce (J) (V1.2)
|additional info about this game.|