Tales of Phantasia
This article refers to the Super Nintendo/Super Famicom version of the game.
|Tales of Phantasia (J)|
|Name||Tales of Phantasia|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||120ns (FastROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
No known utilities exist specifically for editing Tales of Phantasia. Supposedly, two savestate editors are known to been written.
- "Tales of Phantasia Save State Editor" -by [[The_Fake_God].
- "Tales of Phantasia Save State Editor 2" by Nightmare Zero, though a specific name for that user's editor is unknown.
No complete hacks of Tales of Phantasia are known.
- Tales of Phantasia (J) [!]
- Bisqwit made a Finnish translation for the game.
- Dejap Translations worked on the English translation of the game.
- Traducciones Magno completed the Spanish version for it (script based on Dejap's translation). Traducción al español por Magno.
- Top Italian Team Complete Italian translation of Tales of Phantasia. The project leader was yuumeikai, who translated the game with the aid of a small group of Italian translators (|GeO|, mentz, Vash and Evrain).