Super Mario World:ROM map
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Known Locations of data in Super Mario world:
- 0xFB10 - Change to 80 to prevent Boo from stopping when you face him.
- 0xEDB4 - Boo's max acceleration.
- 0xEDB5 - Boo's min acceleration.
- 0xFACF - Boo's max speed.
- 0xFAD0 - Boo's min speed.
- $00:813A - Makes all Levels use Music Bank 2?
- $00:813B - Makes all Levels use Music Bank 2? (FE = Title Screen on Bank 1 and Levels on Bank 2)
- $00:94B3 - Boss castle destruction sequence music #1
- $00:96C7 - Title screen music
- $00:9724 - Intro screen music
- $00:9737 - Bowser scene 1 music
- $00:A23F - Write a 12 into this adress and the music is still playing during a paused game
- $00:C9BD - Goal point fade-out music
- $00:D0DE - Game Over music
- $00:D64B - Spin jump sound
- $00:F60B - Death music
- $01:8784 - Goal point music
- $01:AB08 - Music played when a POW is pressed
- $01:C586 - Probably what music to play when you get a star
- $01:D04F - Boss defeated music
- $01:E216 - Keyhole music
- $03:A7C2 - Bowser scene 3 music
- $04:F738 Unknown ASM Writes to music register (Bowser submap thunder)
- $0C:D5D0 - Boss castle destruction sequence music #2
See also : Music Block Data
|Internal Data for Super Mario World|