Super Mario World
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Super Mario World|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||200ns (SlowROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Lunar Magic is the principal Super Mario World hacking utility. It is available here or here.
- BlockTool is a block editor that allows you to add in custom blocks. It can be downloaded from SMW Central.
- Mario World Reconfigurator is a program made by HyperHacker. It's used for editing sprites in Super Mario World.
- Sprite Tool is a utility for Super Mario World on the SNES. It is designed to allow hackers to add their own sprites to the game, basically extending it's capabilities sprite-wise. It is written in C++ 6 (Confirmation needed) and it's current version is 1.35 It is only available for the Windows platform.
- There are ostensibly many complete hacks of Super Mario World. There are several that stand out among the crowd, including:
See also: List of Super Mario World hacks
- Super Mario World was the first SNES game, and is quite possibly the most extensively hacked SNES game. In the game, Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach have taken a vacation in Dinosaur Land. Mario and Luigi fall asleep soon after coming ashore, and Peach is kidnapped. When Mario and Luigi wake up, they immediately chase after Bowser, rescuing Yoshi from an egg along the way.
- Super Mario World was remade as Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World for the GBA.
- Super Mario World (E) (V1.0)
- Super Mario World (E) (V1.1) [!]
- Super Mario World (U) [!]
- Super Mario World - Super Mario Bros. 4 (J)
- ROM addresses thread, current acmlmboard incarnation
- RAM map - The first memory map
- Memory Map 2 - The newer memory map with more features, but it currently has fewer addresses.
- Super Mario World Data Repository - New tile sets and a neat ASM hack
- OK! Impala - Translated Super Mario World into Dutch. It can be downloaded here.
- Acmlm's Board - A forum on Super Mario World hacking
- SMW Central - "THE only place for Super Mario World resources."
|additional info about this game.|