Difference between revisions of "Sonic the Hedgehog 3"
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Latest revision as of 00:10, 29 April 2019
|Sonic the Hedgehog 3|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
ESE2 is another popular level editor, working with Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 2 beta, and Sonic 3k, its tools include, Layout editor, Pallet editor (very good one), Object editor, tile editor, and Playlist Editor (Music Editor). I personally use this as my main editor, but yet SonED does have some special quality's as in seeing the sky in layout editor, and other useful things, if these two apps are used properly together they can churn out some pretty good maps!
There are many Sonic hacks spread all across the internet. For now, refer to the External Links to find Sonic Hacks.
Main article: List of Sonic the Hedgehog 3 hacks
- Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (U) [!] (Ameracan Version of Sonic 3)
- Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (J) [!] (Japanese Version of Sonic 3)
- Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (E) (European Version of Sonic 3)
The following listings are not dumps of the release version of Sonic 3, but of 4 prototype versions.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3C (prototype 0408)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3C (prototype 0517)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Limited Edition
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (EPROM prototype)
- S2B A sited devoted to research on Sonic 2 Beta.
- Sonicology Contains many useful Sonic ROM hacking guides.
- Sonic Stuff Research Group Has a Sonic hack archive, and will host your hack! Link Updated.
- Hacking CulT A popular site for Sonic hacks.
- Sonic Community Hacking Guide Community-maintained hacking guides for all Sonic games.