Secret of Mana
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Secret of Mana|
|Name||Secret of MANA|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||200ns (SlowROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Secret of Mana Editor - An editor for the game is in development.
- SPC Editor, coded by JCE3000GT. This utility allows the user to edit the instrument sample indexes in various games, including Seiken Densetsu 2/Secret of Mana.
- SoM VWF Edition - Implements a variable-width font and some story dialog changes.
- Hard Secret of Mana - Changes data tables to make the game more difficult.
- Bakgwanjo (박관조) and Cyzero (싸이제로) released a Korean translation in 2008.
- Many of the game's major data tables (weapons, armor, items, magic, etc) have been located.
- Map data is compressed in a format that has been partially solved, though special details (doors, event-based map changes, etc) remain unknown.
- Secret of Mana (E) (V1.0)
- Secret of Mana (E) (V1.1) [!]
- Secret of Mana (F)
- Secret of Mana (G)
- Secret of Mana (U) [!]
- Seiken Densetsu 2 (J)
|additional info about this game.|