Secret of Mana
|Secret of Mana|
|Name||Secret of Mana|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||200ns (SlowROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
No known utilities exist specifically for editing Secret of Mana, aside from a number of Nightmare modules.
- Secret of Mana Editor An editor for the game is in development.
- SPC Editor coded by JCE3000GT. This utility allows the user to edit the instrument sample indexes in various games including Seiken Densetsu 2/Secret of Mana.
- SoM VWF Edition implements a variable-width font and some story dialog changes.
- Hard Secret of Mana changes data tables to make the game more difficult.
Many of the game's major data tables (weapons, armor, items, magic, etc) have been located. Map data is compressed in a format that has been partially solved, though special details (doors, event-based map changes, etc) remain unknown.
- Secret of Mana (E) (V1.0)
- Secret of Mana (E) (V1.1) [!]
- Secret of Mana (F)
- Secret of Mana (G)
- Secret of Mana (U) [!]
- Seiken Densetsu 2 (J)
- Seiken Densetsu 3 (J)