Difference between revisions of "Secret of Mana"
From Data Crystal
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 23:52, 9 January 2016
|Secret of Mana|
|Name||Secret of MANA|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||200ns (SlowROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Secret of Mana Editor - An editor for the game is in development.
- SPC Editor, coded by JCE3000GT. This utility allows the user to edit the instrument sample indexes in various games, including Seiken Densetsu 2/Secret of Mana.
- SoM VWF Edition - Implements a variable-width font and some story dialog changes.
- Hard Secret of Mana - Changes data tables to make the game more difficult.
- Bakgwanjo (박관조) and Cyzero (싸이제로) released a Korean translation in 2008.
- Many of the game's major data tables (weapons, armor, items, magic, etc) have been located.
- Map data is compressed in a format that has been partially solved, though special details (doors, event-based map changes, etc) remain unknown.
- Secret of Mana (E) (V1.0)
- Secret of Mana (E) (V1.1) [!]
- Secret of Mana (F)
- Secret of Mana (G)
- Secret of Mana (U) [!]
- Seiken Densetsu 2 (J)
|additional info about this game.|