|| Currently selected area in the map.
- 0x6C - Unused value for Number Museum (changes to 0xA8 when going back to the map)
- 0x84 - Space Center
- 0xA8 - Number Museum
- 0xC0 - Number City
- 0xCC - Pete's Hideout
- 0xD8 - Number Factory
|| Timer before fading out of the stage.
- Beating the stage without a number starts the value at 0x13.
- Beating the stage with a number starts the value at 0x5B.
- Exiting the stage via Select starts the value at 0x40.
|| Palette for the bottom UI during gameplay.
- 0x00 - Normal
- 0x01 - Advanced
- 0x02 - Super Advanced
|| Times cleared on Number City, Number Factory, Space Center, Number Museum, and Pete's Hideout, respectively.
|| Total Magic Numbers collected.
|| Palette for non-objects that aren't part of the bottom UI (i.e. stages, text, map, etc.).
|| What music/sound plays when unpausing.
- 0x86 - Generic Theme
- 0x8C - Pete's Theme
- 0x8D - Main Theme
- 0x9E - Space Center
|| Input state. Adds the values below to whatever is being pressed.
- 0x01 - Right
- 0x02 - Left
- 0x04 - Down
- 0x08 - Up
- 0x10 - Start
- 0x20 - Select
- 0x40 - B
- 0x80 - A
i.e. Holding B and A makes the address have a value of 0xC0.
|| Camera's Y-position.
|| Camera's X-position.
|| Maximum falling speed.
- 0x01 - While in space in Space Center.
- 0x03 - Default and maximum.
- 0x14 - While in space in Space Center.
- 0x24 - Default.
|| Horizontal deceleration. (Updates every frame)
|| Horizontal acceleration. (Doesn't update every frame)
|| Timer when standing on the edge. At 0x3F, it resets back to 0x00 and pushes Mickey off.
|| Falling time. Resets to 0x00 upon landing. Stops at 0x0436's value while falling, which then stuns Mickey after landing.
|| Falling time threshold. Set to 0x30 by default.
|| Idle time. Resets to 0x00 upon moving or finishing an animation (i.e. stunned from falling). When it reaches to 0xFF, Mickey plays his idle animation.
|| Animations that affect Mickey.
- 0x01 - Falling stun
- 0x02 - Crawling stun
- 0x06 - Sliding down; goes in the last direction you were moving in
- 0x08 - Completes the level as if you have the Magic Number
- 0x09 - "Returning to Map" animation; doesn't go back to map if set manually
- 0x11 - "Firing Bubblegum" animation; doesn't fire if set manually
- 0x0E - Death
- 0x0F - Completes the level as if you don't have the Magic Number
- 0x12 - "Wrong Number" animation
|| Invincibility time from getting hit. Starts at 0x8C.
|| Object type. Values marked in red are harmful to Mickey.
- 0x00 - Nothing
- 0x01 - Mickey
- 0x02 - Difficulty Cursor
- 0x03 - Pete's Body
- 0x04 - Number Mold
- 0x05 - Pete's Head
- 0x06 - Cement?
- 0x07 - Hideout's Windmill
- 0x08 - Star Collectible
- 0x0B - Telephone
- 0x0C - Crow
- 0x0D - Pitbull Dog
- 0x0E - Bouncing Cog
- 0x10 - Bouncing Wrench
- 0x11 - Steam Whistle
- 0x13 - Robot 1
- 0x14 - Floating Potion
- 0x15 - Blue Pole?
- 0x16 - Venus Flytrap
- 0x17 - Flower Pot
- 0x18 - Robot 2
- 0x19 - Pete's Head Statue
- 0x1A - Boy with a Balloon
- 0x1C - Rat
- 0x1D - Purple Cat with a Bowler Hat
- 0x1E - Eagle
- 0x1F - Trap Door
- 0x20 - Black Widow Spider
- 0x21 - Fired Bubblegum
- 0x22 - Heart Collectible
- 0x23 - Bubblegum Collectible
- 0x24 - Photo
- 0x25 - Math Machine Cursor
- 0x26 - Math Machine Plus Sign
- 0x28 - Math Machine's Steam Whistle
- 0x29 - Falling Sack of Flour
- 0x2A - Phone Booth (Purely visual)
- 0x2B - Donald Duck
- 0x2C/35 - Magic Number 10, 1-9
- 0x36 - Number Machine
|| Something to do with gravity?
- 0x00 - Going Up, Facing Left
- 0x01 - Going Up, Facing Right
- 0x02 - Going Down, Facing Left
- 0x03 - Going Down, Facing Right
|| Object 1-9's part 1 of X-position. If this reaches to 0xFF, part 2 of X-position is increased by 0x01.
|| Object 1-9's part 2 of X-position.
|| Object 1-9's part 1 of Y-position.
|| Object 1-9's part 2 of Y-position.
|| Mickey's current horizontal subspeed.
|| Mickey's current horizontal speed.
|| Mickey's current vertical subspeed.
|| Mickey's current vertical speed.
|| Is your bubblegum projectile still active?
|| What animation to use for jumping, walking, standing, and being hurt, respectively.
- 0x00 - Standing
- 0x01 - Standing in Space; also prevents idle animation from playing
- 0x02 - Returning to Map
- 0x03 - Twirling Ball
- 0x04 - Balancing Ball with Arms
- 0x05 - Dribbling Ball
- 0x06 - Starting to Fire Bubblegum
- 0x07 - Firing Bubblegum; unusually, actually fires bubblegums, and doesn't stop even if you've run out of bubblegum
- 0x08 - Walking
- 0x09 - Walking in Space
- 0x0A - Near an Edge
- 0x0B - Jumping
- 0x0C - Unused(?) Jumping in Space
- 0x0D - Jumping in Space
- 0x0E - Somersault into Stun
- 0x0F - Falling from Too High
- 0x10 - Somersault
- 0x11 - Somersault in Space
- 0x12 - Stun
- 0x13 - Somersault for 1 Loop
- 0x14 - Sliding Down
- 0x15 - Crawling
- 0x16 - Standing Near Lever
- 0x17 - Walking Up in Map
- 0x18 - Walking Down in Map
- 0x19 - Entering Elevator
|| Magic Number collected in level?
|| Cooldown on "Wrong Number" animation. Starts at 0x7F.
|| Selected option during the Math Problem minigame.
|| Current amount of bubblegum held.
|| Current amount of health.
|| Current amount of stars collected.
|| Magic Number that you must find in the level. 0x0A is Magic Number 10.
|| What sound/music to play in the next frame. When setting the music manually, after it finishes the audio, it moves onto the next intended one. On the frame after, if it's applicable, the sound/music is played and the value is reduced by 0x80.
- 0x00 / 0x80 - Nothing
- 0x81 - Number Factory
- 0x82 - ????? (Buzz Sound)
- 0x83 - Telephone Ringing
- 0x84 - Elevator Going Up
- 0x85 - Elevator Going Down
- 0x86 - Generic
- 0x87 - Wrong Number on Number Machine
- 0x88 - Happy Fanfare
- 0x89 - Mickey's Jump / Donald Collecting Number Mold
- 0x8A - ????? (Sad Fanfare)
- 0x8B - ????? (???)
- 0x8C - Pete
- 0x8D - Main
- 0x8E - Robot 2 Extending Head
- 0x8F - Bubblegum Hit
- 0x90 - ????? (Falling?)
- 0x91 - Harmful Object Breaking
- 0x92 - Cog/Wrench Colliding
- 0x93 - ????? (Motor-like)
- 0x94 - ????? (???)
- 0x95 - Sliding Down
- 0x96 - ????? (Keeps looping if played as a sound, loops once if played as a music)
- 0x97 - ????? (???)
- 0x98 - Harmful Object Falling
- 0x99 - ????? (Metal thud)
- 0x9A - ????? (Keeps looping if played as a sound, loops once if played as a music)
- 0x9B - Thud from Falling
- 0x9C - Pulling Lever
- 0x9D - Bubblegum
- 0x9E - Space Center
- 0x9F - ????? (A pretty long fanfare(?), only plays for a short time if played as a music)
- 0xA0 - ????? (What sounds like a shortened remix of Number Factory)
- 0xA1 - Moving Cursor / Selecting Difficulty / (Un)Pausing
- 0xA2 - Collecting a Small Item
|| Music tempo?