Metroid Zero Mission:ROM map
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 340AD4 - Beginning of room header data
- 75FAE4 - Pointer to the scrolling for the first room in the game.
- 33E608 - Beginning of the door data for the first room in the game.
- 345AB6 - Block attributes(like what weapon destroys which special block).
- 75FAA8 - Pointer to door data for the first room in the game.
- 2CCA88 - Properties related to Skree
- 2B0EAB - Start of enemy data.
- 3654D8 - Block properties clipping.
- 3655A0 - Special Blocks TSA.
- 3601D0 - Start of door state data(a door state is when a door destination is replaced upon a certain event, and is used when big changes to a room is to be made).
- 3459C4 - tank quantities for missile, supers, power bombs and energy tanks. Each has 3 entries for the 3 difficulty levels.
- 7D8000-7F7733 - NES Metroid data