Difference between revisions of "Metroid Fusion"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
* [http://acmlm..org/board/thread.php?id=378 Zero Fission]first editor for Metroid Zero Mission. It is being programmed by [http://acmlm..org/board/profile.php?id=183 interdpth] and is currently .
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
* [http://acmlm..org/board/thread.php?id=378 Thread on Acmlm's board about Metroid hacking
Revision as of 13:06, 17 January 2008
The following article is a game for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance.
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Double Helix is a recoding of Zero Fission, the first editor for Metroid Zero Mission. It is being programmed by interdpth and is currently in its early stages.
There are currently no known hacks of Metroid Fusion.
- Metroid Fusion (E) [!]
- Metroid Fusion (U) [T+Bra0.70_UnKnOwN]
- Metroid Fusion (U) [T+Chi1.01]
- Metroid Fusion (U) [T+Por]
- Metroid Fusion (U) [T+Rus1.00_Shedevr]
- Metroid Fusion (U) [t1]
- Metroid Fusion - Completion Bonus (MB)
- Metroid Fusion - Completion Bonus (MB2GBA)