Jump to navigation Jump to search
The last byte of every officer's entry in ROM 0x3466A - 0x35758 encodes hidden personality traits which have multiple subtle effects on gameplay. These traits & their known effects are as follows:
- Simple, Calm, or none
- Coward, Courage, or none
- Charm or none
- Luck or none
- Allegiance (Value from 0 to 3)
- When you deny an officer's request for an expedition, if that officer is Simple, there is a chance that he will disobey your orders and attack anyway. The chance of this is:
If that officer is also Courageous: 50% Otherwise: (50-(floor(Loyalty/2)))%
- Officers that are Courageous are more likely to launch attacks on adjacent cities even when outnumbered.
- Officers that are Lucky have a decreased chance of dying of old age each January.
- Officers with low Allegiance stats drop Loyalty at a faster rate & are more likely to defect.