How To Draw
This table file for Kirby's Adventure is available. However, This table file is only compatable with the "How To Draw Kirby" movie when you start the game. Created by Memetchilove using FCEUX's Pattern Table Viewer, Notepad, and WindHex32.
The "How To Draw Kirby" text offset is: x7A978
This is for rest of text that uses UPPER&lower case font, as while actual font/graphics is same, its position on PPUview is different thus different table file. Few notes about this and ones below: Some of them are all over the place so either scroll down or use search function a lot. Also some words are repeated or shortened in some bizarre way to save space(?) and when changing text its possible that game glitches up, so make sure to make backups before editing. Also in table files I dont include space(" ") tile because its not always same and changes depending where text is/in what screen is it on.
Text locations, in order as they appear in rom:
- 000275D0 = Title demo
- 00027960 = Ending text(after beating final boss)
- 0005CB80 = Arena explanation
- 0005CCD0 = Warp star explanation
- 0005CDF0 = Museum explanation
- 0005CF30 = Extra mode explanation/unlock
- 0006BCC0 = Title screen's save file text #1
- 0006D160 = Story text
- 00071410 = "Continue, Exit stage" in pause screen on already beaten level
- 000714B0 = Pause screens abilities explanations
- 00076910 = Egg catcher explanation text
- 00077B10 = Crane game explanation
- 00078350 = Quick draw explanation
- 0007B790 = Rest of save file's text
Self-explanatory, note that "(c)1993" is repeated.
- 0007ACF0 = All for this one
Credits people names
Self-explanatory, beware of repeated and shortened text.
- 00027B40 = Credits text
- 00026EA0 = KIRBY (?)
- 00026F10 = KIRBY: (HUD?)
- 00026F30 = Worlds names(In HUD on world-map)
- 00027130 = ENEMY (HUD)
- 00027200 = SCORE (HUD)
- 00027730 = Demo's abilities names
- 00068D70 = Worlds names (Title-cards/animations after starting/loading game or beating boss)
- 000714A0 = Pause menus abilities names
16x8 Text #1
This one is for text that uses larger, 16x8 font. Since text is two tiles in height, I used lowercase letters for top and uppercase letters for bottom, so if you edit text, you need to change both to same.
- 0005CC80 = warp star
- 000768C0 = egg catcher
- 00077AC0 = crane fever
- 00078300 = quick draw
- ..Possibly more?
16x8 Text #2
Same as above, but only used in credits.
- 00027B30 = Credits
Note for below; Copy&paste these(separately) to notepad, and save file as "<name you want>.TBL" and make sure you change "save as type" to "all files" to use 'em.
|Internal Data for Kirby's Adventure|