Final Fantasy V
From Data Crystal
|Final Fantasy V|
|Name||Final Fantasy V|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- FF5 Multi Editor -A character editor that edits stats, equipment and battle commands. Also an advanced monster editor (for every individual aspect of monsters, sprite excepted). Coded by JCE3000GT of BlitzKrieg Innovations.
- RPGe has released an english translation of Final Fantasy V on 1998, available at The Whirlpool. This is the first RPG to ever be completely fan-translated.
- Final Fantasy V - EasyType V1.0. This basically makes your characters gods and makes the game a breeze to play through. This patch was made by request for people who wanted to see the story and not worry about the tediousness of RPG micromangement. Created by JCE3000GT.
- Final Fantasy V - Expert 0.947. Unlike the above hack I decided to make a harder one. I cannot remember what all I changed so you'll just have to play it. Created by JCE3000GT.
- Final Fantasy V Enhanced. Several changes and fixes were done to the translated ROM for more enjoyment of the game. Created by Dragonsbrethren.
- Final Fantasy V (J)