Final Fantasy V
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Final Fantasy V|
|Name||Final Fantasy V|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- FF5 Multi Editor - A character editor that edits stats, equipment and battle commands. Also an advanced monster editor (for every individual aspect of monsters, sprite excepted). Coded by JCE3000GT of BlitzKrieg Innovations.
- Final Fantasy V editor - A program that lets you edit the attributes of the Characters, Jobs, Monsters, Monsters formations and Items. Coded by samurai goroh, it might contain a few bugs, but they're constantly being fixed & adding new stuff. For more information, you can check his homepage.
- RPGe has released an english translation of Final Fantasy V on 1998, available at The Whirlpool. This is the first RPG to ever be completely fan-translated.
- Final Fantasy V Enhanced. Several changes and fixes were done to the translated ROM for more enjoyment of the game. Created by Dragonsbrethren.
- Final Fantasy V - EasyType V1.0. This basically makes your characters gods and makes the game a breeze to play through. This patch was made by request for people who wanted to see the story and not worry about the tediousness of RPG micromangement. Created by JCE3000GT.
- Final Fantasy V - Expert 0.947. Unlike the above hack I decided to make a harder one. I cannot remember what all I changed so you'll just have to play it. Created by JCE3000GT.
- Final Fantasy 5 Spoof. Newest Hacked for FFV. A comedy / parody hack of Final Fantasy 5. Unlike most other “spoofs". It hack text, weapon and more. Hacked by Tzepish.
- Final Fantasy V Plus. An overall FF5 enhancement hack. Features altered monster/boss stats, tweaked game mechanics, some modified jobs/abilities/items and a few bug fixes. Currently completed up to World 2.
- Final Fantasy V (J)
- Slickproductions.org - FF5 Research and Development. FF5 hacking community forum.