Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Final Fantasy Mystic Quest|
|Name||FF MYSTIC QUEST|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||200ns (SlowROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Mystic Quest Multi Editor coded by JCE3000GT. This utility so far edits characters, monsters, items as well as others.
- SPC Editor coded by JCE3000GT. This utility allows the user to edit the instrument sample indexes in various games including Mystic Quest.
FF:MQ Translation - DarknessSavior has started a retranslation of Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest.
- Mystic Quest HardType Created by JCE3000GT. So far this beta version allows the player to play the hardtype hack up until you beat the Flamerus Rex and get the first crystal. The hack is designed to keep the story and characters intact while increasing the game's difficulty. There are also some extra things like new music which spice up the game as well.
You can check the chip version in your SNES by pressing Start and Select at the same time in the menu screen.
- Final Fantasy - Mystic Quest (U) (V1.0) [!]
- Final Fantasy - Mystic Quest (U) (V1.1)
- Final Fantasy USA - Mystic Quest (J)
- Mystic Quest Legend (E)
- Mystic Quest Legend (F)
- Mystic Quest Legend (G)