Difference between revisions of "Final Fantasy III"
From Data Crystal
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
Revision as of 18:23, 7 April 2007
You may have been searching for Final Fantasy III (US).
|Final Fantasy III|
|Mapper Name||Nintendo MMC3|
|PRG-ROM Pages||32 x 16kB|
|CHR-ROM Pages||0 x 8kB|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- FF3j Enemy Editor -This tool is used to edit enemy statistics in Final Fantasy III. It is located here.
- FF3Hackster -This tool can edit the four overworld maps of Final Fantasy III. It can be found at Slick Productions
- Final Fantasy III Spoof -This is the only Final Fantasy III hack known to be publicly released. It can be found in the GoodNES set.
- Final Fantasy III [T-Eng] -Final Fantasy III was translated to English by Alex W. Jackson, Neil Corlett and SoM2Freak. An IPS patch is available at the Whirlpool.
Due to it never having an English release, many have strived to translate it.
- Final Fantasy III (J)
- Final Fantasy III (J) [b1]
- Final Fantasy III (J) [b2]
- Final Fantasy III (J) [b3]
- Final Fantasy III (J) [o1]
- Final Fantasy III (J) [o2]
- Final Fantasy III (J) [p1]