Difference between revisions of "Final Fantasy II"
Revision as of 17:09, 3 June 2009
You may have been searching for Final Fantasy II (US).
|Final Fantasy II|
|Mapper Name||Nintendo MMC1|
|PRG-ROM Pages||16 x 16kB|
|CHR-ROM Pages||0 x 8kB|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Jade -An extensive Final Fantasy II editor. It contains the ability to edit characters, equipment, text and many other aspects of the game. The binary and source for Jade can be downloaded from Slick Productions.
This game is different from most Final Fantasy because there is no experience point system. To gain HP, you must get hit more often, To gain MP, you must use magic more often. To gain strength you must use weapons (and risk lowering your intelligence in the game. The gain intelligence, you must use magic (and risk lowering your strength).
As there was no official English release, many strived to translate the game and it has become very popular to hack.
- Final Fantasy II (J)
- Final Fantasy II (J) [b1]
- Final Fantasy II (J) [b2]
- Final Fantasy II (J) [hM02]
- Final Fantasy II (J) [hM02] [b1]
- Final Fantasy II (J) [hM02] [b2]
- Final Fantasy II (J) [hM02] [b3]
- Final Fantasy II (J) [hM02] [o1]
- Final Fantasy II (U) (Prototype)