Difference between revisions of "Final Fantasy"
From Data Crystal
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
Revision as of 05:07, 6 June 2009
|Mapper Name||S*ROM (MMC1)|
|PRG-ROM Pages||16 x 16kB|
|CHR-ROM Pages||0 x 8kB|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- FFHackster -A robust tool for editing the Final Fantasy ROM by Disch. It allows you to change various text in the game, redesign the maps, alter enemy stats, change weapon strength and graphics, change armor properties, edit various graphics, change a shop's inventory, change item prices, character stats, magic and has many other useful features. Named by many to be the essential Final Fantasy hacking utility. The binary and source code files are available on the official website.
- FF Hackster Companion -This is designed to be an add-on program for FFHackster. It can be found on the official website.
- FFse -An SRAM save editor for Final Fantasy. It is currently the only known utility to edit the save data for Final Fantasy. It can be found on the official website.
- Dragoon X Omega II -A complete conversion of the game to a new RPG. Unlike Final Fantasy, the setting is based on science fiction, not fantasy. Features completely original graphics, text, levels, and music.
- Final Facelift -A modification by Goongyae to improve the look of the game. It can be downloaded here.
- Final Fantasy Epica -A complete hack of Final Fantasy that tells a story taking place a century after the original Final Fantasy. It can be downloaded here.
- Final Fantasy ++ -A complete rehaul of Final Fantasy. It contains redone maps, graphics, enemies, magic and items. Final Fantasy ++ also contains two new songs and a new character class system. It can be downloaded here.
- Slider 5.5 -A complete text hack of Final Fantasy that tells the story of a group of inter-dimensional travellers called Sliders whose inter-dimensional travelling device breaks down on a medieval world. To repair it, they will need the power of the four elemental orbs found all over the world. It can be downloaded here.
- Catman 4: Final Fantasy -Part of a series of hacks that have something to do with cats.
- Final Fantasy 2: The Return of Lich -This hack changes some of the storyline and graphics of the original.
- Final Fantasy Annoyance -This hack changes the towns into long mazes.
- Fortuna Fantasy -What this patch does is makes a new story and quite a lot is hacked.
- Mario RPG:SUBCON's Revenge -All the Final Fantasy heroes replaced with characters from the SMB series. Major villans also changed as well as other enemies, classes, abilities and the script.
- Quadruple Dragons -A whole new epic adventure with inspirations from the Double Dragon series.
- Final Fantasy Christmas -A Final Fantasy quest set in the Christmas time.
- Mario Fantasy Adventure -A hack by Acmlm which has Mario characters and stories in an FF1 like RPG adventure.
- Final Fantasy Remix - A graphic hack by FFRmx.Team that replaces the old classes with characters from other Square games - Aeris, Mog, Crono, Rydia, and more.
- Kayip Arjantinli/Lost Argentinan -This is a fan hack of Final Fantasy(NES) in Turkish.This game's story is about adventure of four great Captain Tsubasa fans:knighTeen87,Lyzard,oZzIiI and Ralf.A great defenser called Yepez created for weak Argentina national soccer team that has only 2 good players:Diaz and Pascual.But series owner Yoichi kidnapped him,because he wants to make Brasil succesful again.So our 4 great heroes goes for a great journey to Argentina to just save Yepez!!!It can be downloaded here.
As Final Fantasy is a popular franchise, many people take an interest in modifying the game. Most start here, as it is the easiest to modify.
- Final Fantasy (J)
- Final Fantasy (J) [b1]
- Final Fantasy (J) [b2]
- Final Fantasy (J) [b3]
- Final Fantasy (J) [b4]
- Final Fantasy (J) [b5]
- Final Fantasy (J) [hM02]
- Final Fantasy (J) [hM02] [a1]
- Final Fantasy (U) [!]
- Final Fantasy (U) [a1]
- Final Fantasy (U) [a1] [o1]
- Final Fantasy (U) [b1]
- Final Fantasy (U) [o2]
- Final Fantasy (U) [o3]