Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:31, 19 August 2019 by Vince94 (Update old information, add clarifications and links)
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||120ns (FastROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- The main place for discussion of EarthBound hacking is starmen.net's PK Hack forum.
- There is also a Slack chatroom you can join, which people use as a spiritual successor to the old #pkhax IRC chat from the early 2000s.
- CoilSnake, written in Python, is the principal EarthBound hacking utility.
- JHack, also known as PK Hack, was an old utility that was abandoned by the community after CoilSnake came out.
- You can see a masterpost of all completed and ongoing hacks here.
- Hallow's End and Holiday Hex are short but complete and impressive.
- The Mother 1 Remake Hack is an ongoing recreation of the first game in EarthBound's engine.
- Jeff's No.1 Bass Fishing is also quite good.
- MOTHER Tensei is an ongoing hack set in the Shin Megami Tensei universe with an original cast and story.
- Two debug menus are accessible. The boot-up debug menu uses a Kirby sprite as its cursor.
- For a list of unused graphics and dialogue, check out The Cutting Room Floor.
- Check out Tomato's Legends of Localization book if you're interested in the various changes made to the game during the localization process.
- Odds and Ends - a list of discoveries and techniques
- EarthBound (U) [!]
- EarthBound (U) [f1]
- EarthBound (U) [f1+C]
- EarthBound (U) [f2]
- EarthBound (U) [f3]
- EarthBound (U) [t1]
- EarthBound (U) [T+Spa091b_Tanero]
- Mother 2 (J)
- Mother 2 (J) [b1]
- Mother 2 (J) [b1+C]
- Mother 2 (J) [b2]
- Mother 2 (J) [f1]
- Mother 2 (J) [f1+C]