Dragon Warrior IV:RAM map
From Data Crystal
- 0x63 = Current Map Number (See: Map List)
- 0x64 = Current Submap Number
- 0x6EFE (0x20 bytes long) = ??? (initialized to FF bytes)
- 0x6F20 (0x20 bytes long) = 'Smoothing Flags' that determine if walls use the front facing tile, or the regular tile.
- 0x6F40 (0x40 bytes long) = Behavior of tiles (normal, wall, water, stairs, etc.) for current tile set (see Tile Behaviors)
- 0x7600 (0xC0 bytes long) = Tile numbers for current tileset of 32 tiles (33rd tile is Roof tile)
- 0x76C0 (0x40 bytes long) = Attribute values for current tile set (33rd tile is Roof tile)
- 0x7800 (??? bytes long) = Map data for current map.
- Format: RRRttttt
- ttttt = tile number 0-31
- RRR = roof number 0-7 (0 = no roof)