Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
Change the sprite of any character
1. Go to the ROM map for reference, under Character Codes. 2. Pick a character you want to replace the sprites of 3. Get its' "Address", that's your key. 4. Get the "Value" of the character you want to replace with, that's your value. 5. In VBA or any other emulator, make the cheat.
086b6ccc:086ad1cc will replace all criminals in the game with Goku.
Recolor any character
1. Go to the ROM map for reference, under Character Codes. 2. Pick a character you want to recolor 3. Get its' "Value" and add 4 (in hex), that's your key. 4. The actual value to place here depends on what you want to recolor. You might want to map the colors yourself. But if you want to just rotate the colors (as they appear in the Palette viewer) Just pick 086aa3a0, and increment this value +1 each time until you see something you like.*
- If you want to create your own palette, you need to find 256 free bytes and fill them with values from 00 to FF. Then change the index you want to the color you want. You can only use colors in the palette. For example: If you want to change the color white to blue, your third value (white index) should be equal to 08 (blue index).
- Or you can use premade presents. For example
Add a halo to any character
1. Go to the ROM map for reference, under Character Codes. 2. Pick a character you want to change 3. Get its' "Offset" and add 50 (in hex, 80 in decimal), that's where the halo function sits. 4. Set this value to 0851c898
|additional info about this game.|