free cool ringtones cheap prozac qwest ringtones cialis online free sprint ringtones nexium online free real ringtones sagem ringtones free tracfone ringtones nokia ringtones free punk ringtones mp3 ringtones sony ringtones buy ativan but hgh free midi ringtones alltel ringtones cheap flexeril free sony ericsson ringtones free motorola ringtones cheap vicodin free tracfone ringtones buy soma levitra online motorola ringtones didrex online cheap sildenafil cheap pharmacy online cheap zoloft hydrocodone online sony ringtones free cingular ringtones online viagra paxil online buy ambien lortab online cheap hydrocodone vigrx online ativan online hgh online cheap sildenafil viagra online buy ortho nextel ringtones lisinopril free funny ringtones sony ericsson ringtones buy vicodin hydrocodone ativan online free mono ringtones clonazepam levitra free sprint ringtones cialis online sony ringtones levitra online cheap zanaflex cheap phentermine celexa online order ultracet free wwe ringtones free sharp ringtones norco online soma ultracet online free cingular ringtones cheap adipex cheap xenical albuterol online tenuate online ortho online free music ringtones free sagem ringtones lisinopril online meridia online cheap propecia vigrx online diethylpropion online cheap albuterol free mp3 ringtones cheap meridia free free ringtones cheap ultram soma online lortab online sildenafil online nextel ringtones cheap lorazepam funny ringtones buy diethylpropion free ringtones free funny ringtones free cingular ringtones soma online nokia ringtones cheap clonazepam zyban online clomid online buy prozac valium lisinopril online meridia online tramadol online sharp ringtones midi ringtones cheap flexeril free real ringtones cheap celexa zoloft online nextel ringtones free ericsson ringtones free music ringtones mtv ringtones ultram online buy valium cheap viagra cheap lorazepam cialis online cheap phentermine buy nexium free samsung ringtones cheap norco meridia online sprint ringtones buy rivotril carisoprodol online cheap carisoprodol buy cyclobenzaprine free qwest ringtones qwest ringtones cheap fioricet free verizon ringtones punk ringtones hoodia online pharmacy online online free tracfone ringtones tramadol cheap rivotril cheap tramadol cheap didrex cheap fioricet free music ringtones cheap albuterol free nokia ringtones viagra online alprazolam online buy xenical buy pharmacy online free funny ringtones cheap zanaflex ericsson ringtones cheap cyclobenzaprine cheap adipex xanax online free alltel ringtones free qwest ringtones order ultram free sonyericsson ringtones free samsung ringtones cheap lortab mono ringtones free samsung ringtones zyban online celexa online free funny ringtones free wwe ringtones cheap rivotril but clomid buy fioricet buy hgh lipitor online hoodia clonazepam cool ringtones tenuate online vicodin online free real ringtones sonyericsson ringtones buy hoodia buy tramadol nextel ringtones cheap alprazolam ambien online mono ringtones sonyericsson ringtones sony ericsson ringtones cheap ambien cheap phentermine tracfone ringtones verizon ringtones vicodin online cheap flexeril buy zoloft cool ringtones free jazz ringtones cheap norco but cyclobenzaprine zoloft online nexium online This page, and the associated talk page, are meant for discussion on expanding both the DataCrystal community and the resources that DataCrystal has for community interaction. Some things to consider:
Many people have requested forums. Should Data Crystal include a FudForum or DCForum style forum, or perhaps something like Wikipedia's Village pump? Please discuss on the talk page.
- The talk page in question could be linked where it says "talk". --Hiro1112 17:24, 4 January 2007 (EST)
- That would be at the top of the page where it says "discussion".--Gau 07:17, 5 January 2007 (EST)
- Done. --Cat Lover 20:48, 20 April 2007 (EDT)
Licensing and policies
A major one. While for copying purposes we're licensed under the GFDL, we also have in the past been pretty militant about a "no lists of contributors" policy on ROM maps...I'm thinking we should start putting sources at the bottom of pages. However, and this is a big however, everyone must realize that all code and information you put here is immediately licensed under the GFDL; that is, "If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly and redistributed at will, then don't submit it here."
this seems to be at the top of a lot of games it does not apply to. The intention of the "extensively hacked" (and other modifiers) tag is to give an idea of the completeness of the ROM and RAM maps, as well as the availability of game-specific hacking utilities. Perhaps a guideline page on this is in order?
- Yeah, I have no idea of what the requirements were supposed to be to have that tag. I don't think I pasted any, but I saw it being used where it didnt seem like it should be.
--Hiro1112 09:49, 5 January 2007 (EST)
- Maybe just for games that have level editors built? --Yauch
- But would that work for games like Sim City for example even if we knew everything about it? I agree that some rigid limits would make things simpler though. --TooDice
There are a lot of pages about hacks whose notability for inclusion in this wiki is questionable at best. We should -definitely- have notability guidelines...should we also have an AfD to cull useless and unwanted pages?
- I know this is straying from the original purpose of the wiki somewhat, but a section with a few guides may attract people to the site initially and give them a reason to want to contribute something later. A lot of the older websites with this information are going offline and the original rom hacking community is dissipating. --TooDice
- Wasn't this wiki's purpose to contain "ALL THE HACKING INFO IN THE WORLD!!!!!1111"? That's pretty much from what I gathered. Also, I already put in a "tutorials" link in the GBA template. I think I'll put one in for the other templates, too. --Cat Lover 20:47, 20 April 2007 (EDT)
Spam's becoming a real problem here. Would it be so bad to lock edits to just registered users? Or just the creation of a new page to stop so many junk pages from being created? --TooDice 19:58, 29 April 2007 (EDT)