free qwest ringtones zanaflex online diazepam online verizon ringtones motorola ringtones lortab online prozac online ericsson ringtones cheap ortho cyclobenzaprine online celexa online free free ringtones online phentermine free cool ringtones prozac online free qwest ringtones order cialis free sprint ringtones nexium online real ringtones free sagem ringtones free tracfone ringtones nokia ringtones punk ringtones mp3 ringtones sony ringtones ativan online but hgh midi ringtones free alltel ringtones cheap flexeril sony ericsson ringtones free motorola ringtones vicodin online tracfone ringtones soma online levitra online free motorola ringtones cheap didrex cheap sildenafil cheap pharmacy online zoloft online hydrocodone online free sony ringtones cingular ringtones viagra paxil online ambien online buy lortab hydrocodone online cheap vigrx cheap ativan hgh online sildenafil online viagra online ortho online nextel ringtones lisinopril free funny ringtones free sony ericsson ringtones buy vicodin hydrocodone ativan online mono ringtones clonazepam levitra sprint ringtones cialis online sony ringtones levitra online zanaflex online but phentermine celexa online order ultracet free wwe ringtones sharp ringtones norco online online soma cheap ultracet cingular ringtones adipex online xenical online cheap albuterol cheap tenuate cheap ortho free music ringtones free sagem ringtones cheap lisinopril cheap meridia propecia online vigrx online cheap diethylpropion cheap albuterol mp3 ringtones meridia online free ringtones cheap ultram soma online lortab online sildenafil online nextel ringtones lorazepam online funny ringtones buy diethylpropion free free ringtones funny ringtones free cingular ringtones soma online nokia ringtones clonazepam online zyban online cheap clomid buy prozac valium online lisinopril online meridia online buy tramadol sharp ringtones midi ringtones flexeril online real ringtones celexa online zoloft online free nextel ringtones ericsson ringtones free music ringtones free mtv ringtones ultram online valium online viagra online lorazepam online cheap cialis phentermine online nexium online free samsung ringtones norco online cheap meridia sprint ringtones rivotril online order carisoprodol order carisoprodol buy cyclobenzaprine free qwest ringtones qwest ringtones fioricet online verizon ringtones punk ringtones hoodia online cheap pharmacy online free tracfone ringtones tramadol online cheap rivotril cheap tramadol cheap didrex fioricet online free music ringtones cheap albuterol free nokia ringtones buy viagra buy alprazolam buy xenical pharmacy online online funny ringtones order zanaflex free ericsson ringtones cyclobenzaprine online cheap adipex xanax online free alltel ringtones qwest ringtones ultram online sonyericsson ringtones samsung ringtones cheap lortab free mono ringtones samsung ringtones cheap zyban cheap celexa funny ringtones wwe ringtones rivotril online but clomid fioricet online hgh online lipitor online hoodia clonazepam cool ringtones cheap tenuate cheap vicodin real ringtones free sonyericsson ringtones hoodia online tramadol online nextel ringtones cheap alprazolam ambien online mono ringtones free sonyericsson ringtones free sony ericsson ringtones This page, and the associated talk page, are meant for discussion on expanding both the DataCrystal community and the resources that DataCrystal has for community interaction. Some things to consider:
Many people have requested forums. Should Data Crystal include a FudForum or DCForum style forum, or perhaps something like Wikipedia's Village pump? Please discuss on the talk page.
- The talk page in question could be linked where it says "talk". --Hiro1112 17:24, 4 January 2007 (EST)
- That would be at the top of the page where it says "discussion".--Gau 07:17, 5 January 2007 (EST)
- Done. --Cat Lover 20:48, 20 April 2007 (EDT)
Licensing and policies
A major one. While for copying purposes we're licensed under the GFDL, we also have in the past been pretty militant about a "no lists of contributors" policy on ROM maps...I'm thinking we should start putting sources at the bottom of pages. However, and this is a big however, everyone must realize that all code and information you put here is immediately licensed under the GFDL; that is, "If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly and redistributed at will, then don't submit it here."
this seems to be at the top of a lot of games it does not apply to. The intention of the "extensively hacked" (and other modifiers) tag is to give an idea of the completeness of the ROM and RAM maps, as well as the availability of game-specific hacking utilities. Perhaps a guideline page on this is in order?
- Yeah, I have no idea of what the requirements were supposed to be to have that tag. I don't think I pasted any, but I saw it being used where it didnt seem like it should be.
--Hiro1112 09:49, 5 January 2007 (EST)
- Maybe just for games that have level editors built? --Yauch
- But would that work for games like Sim City for example even if we knew everything about it? I agree that some rigid limits would make things simpler though. --TooDice
There are a lot of pages about hacks whose notability for inclusion in this wiki is questionable at best. We should -definitely- have notability guidelines...should we also have an AfD to cull useless and unwanted pages?
- I know this is straying from the original purpose of the wiki somewhat, but a section with a few guides may attract people to the site initially and give them a reason to want to contribute something later. A lot of the older websites with this information are going offline and the original rom hacking community is dissipating. --TooDice
- Wasn't this wiki's purpose to contain "ALL THE HACKING INFO IN THE WORLD!!!!!1111"? That's pretty much from what I gathered. Also, I already put in a "tutorials" link in the GBA template. I think I'll put one in for the other templates, too. --Cat Lover 20:47, 20 April 2007 (EDT)
Spam's becoming a real problem here. Would it be so bad to lock edits to just registered users? Or just the creation of a new page to stop so many junk pages from being created? --TooDice 19:58, 29 April 2007 (EDT)