Talk:Zombies Ate My Neighbors:ROM map
"All information found and recorded by Stanley_Decker. Please e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any additions, corrections, or questions."
Isn't this more suitable for this discussion page? jraregris 10:04, 12 December 2005 (EST)
- Yes. --AnyoneEB 16:29, 12 December 2005 (EST)
sorry, I'm new at this. Just wanted to make sure any interested parties could reach me.
This is actually the ROM map, not the RAM map. There's also like 150% more information in my notes than here, but the page said something about breaking it up into sections? I don't know how this wiki shit works, I'm a moron. But I do like the idea of the site and would like to contribute as much as I can
- There is a signature scribble button which inserts --~~~~ which gets converted into your signature. Please use it on talk pages so we know who is talking.
- Erm... okay then, the page will be moved. A ROM map starting at 0716? Are all of these addresses offsets in a ROM file? Headered or unheadered.
- EarthBound:ROM map is a good example to look at for what is expected in a ROM map. We do not want everything on one page. The ROM map is just that: a map of where stuff is in the ROM, with links to other pages describing specifics. Basically, we want imformation to be as organized and easy to use/understand as possible.
- If you have more to add, please feel free to add it. Note that this page currently needs some work in terms of formatting. (See ROM map linked in previous point.)
- --AnyoneEB 15:20, 19 December 2005 (EST)
Ok, thanks for the pointers. I'll try to ape the format of the earthbound rom map when I get some time after the holidays. The offsets I used are when you open the rom in a hex editor. If you run them through Lunar Address (LoRom - PC 80:8000 - FF:FFFF) with the $200 copier header, you'll get the offset that the SNES uses. I wrote the bulk of this file before I had even a basic understanding of ASM so the hex offsets were more useful to me. Also if my signature doesn't show up, this is Stanley_Decker. --Stanley Decker 22:37, 20 December 2005 (EST)