Talk:Final Fantasy IV:RAM map
This doesn't look like RAM data to me...
- Well, it does need some cleanup and changing to a format organized by address. It's totally unsorted now. I'm currently playing it, so I might be able to help. It also would help to make note that the ROM map needs to be for each release since there's some differences. Maybe a note on differences will work but I've not really compared them much. FF2(US) version is closest to FF4j Easy Type, though. Alphamule (talk) 20:13, 26 October 2014 (EDT)
- Made it sortable now, but still need to clean up the formatting a bit... Alphamule (talk) 14:25, 22 June 2018 (EDT)
Flags (Grouped by byte):
Next 2 bytes don't seem to do anything outside of battle.
Amusingly, this appears to be the exact same order as http://kwhazit.ucoz.net/trans/ff4/status.html which I used to compare icons/descriptions to result of changing value in memory. I'll compare to effects in battles later, to verify if that's correct. Alphamule (talk) 15:44, 28 June 2018 (EDT)
- 00030000:Petrify (2-bit value, 3=fully petrified)
- 00008000:Looks like paralyzed?
- 00004000:Can't move
- 00000100:Doom timer?
- 0000000C:Decoy (2-bit value, 3=2 hits, 1=1 hit, 0/2=inactive)
- 00000001:Crouch position (when HP is low)
Why is the article titled "Final Fantasy IV", but all in-article information suggests it to be Final Fantasy II? Any clarification? Redstar 00:54, 6 June 2009 (UTC)