Secret of Evermore
From Data Crystal
|Secret of Evermore|
|Name||SECRET OF EVERMORE|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||120ns (FastROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- A savestate editor known only as the SOE Save State Editor has been written.
- An archive containing Secret of Evermore Nightmare modules.
- SoE 2 Player Addition - A hack that implements a two-player system in Secret of Evermore, similar to that used in Secret of Mana.
- Bugfix patches - Fixes some of Secret of Evermore's bugs.
- None known.
- A debug menu at least partially remains in the game.
- A normally inaccessible map known as "Brian's Test Ground" exists in the game's map list. It is still possible to view the map, but no objects are loaded (if any ever existed on it).
- The game's list of spells contains several unused spells, including one which is accessible but mostly dummied.
- Strange, unused, and testing text is scattered throughout the ROM, in addition to what looks like some C programming code.
- Secret of Evermore (E) [!]
- Secret of Evermore (F)
- Secret of Evermore (G)
- Secret of Evermore (S)
- Secret of Evermore (U) [!]
- No external links yet.