Secret of Evermore
From Data Crystal
|Secret of Evermore|
|Name||SECRET OF EVERMORE|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||120ns (FastROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Three older savestate hacking programs by Cloud311, The_Fake_God, and Cobra. They don't run on modern Windows systems, so you're better off using the SRAM Editor below.
- An archive containing Secret of Evermore Nightmare modules.
- SoE SRAM Editor - by John David Ratliff. Multi-platform, change name and many other stats. Works with any emulator .srm file.
- SoE S-RAM Comparer - by XETH. Compare SRAM and Snes9x savestates and see the changes in real time as you play. There's nothing else like it.
- SoE 2 Player Addition - A hack that implements a two-player system in Secret of Evermore, similar to that used in Secret of Mana.
- Bugfix patches - Fixes some of Secret of Evermore's bugs.
- SoE SRAM Document - Tons of addresses for stats, equipment, alchemy and even the checksum routine explained by John David Ratliff.
- RAMsetta Stone - Allows 1 to 1 conversion of SRAM to WRAM (savestate) addresses by phonymike.
- None known.
- A debug menu at least partially remains in the game.
- A normally inaccessible map known as "Brian's Test Ground" exists in the game's map list. It is still possible to view the map, but no objects are loaded (if any ever existed on it).
- The game's list of spells contains several unused spells, including one which is accessible but mostly dummied.
- Strange, unused, and testing text is scattered throughout the ROM, in addition to what looks like some C programming code.
- Secret of Evermore (E) [!]
- Secret of Evermore (F)
- Secret of Evermore (G)
- Secret of Evermore (S)
- Secret of Evermore (U) [!]
- No external links yet.