Final Fantasy II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You may have been searching for Final Fantasy IV.
|Final Fantasy II (J)|
|Mapper Name||Nintendo MMC1|
|PRG-ROM Pages||16 x 16kB|
|CHR-ROM Pages||0 x 8kB|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Jade - An extensive Final Fantasy II editor. It allows you to edit characters, equipment and text, among other aspects of the game. Binaries and source for Jade can be downloaded from Slick Productions.
- None yet.
Angel's Destiny RPG - An informative game based on FF2 written in Java. Free source code.
- Final Fantasy II does not use experience points. Instead, your characters' stats increase and decrease based on your actions in battle. For example, if you use weapons most of the time, your characters will gain strength, but lose intelligence; if you favor magic, the reverse will occur.
- Final Fantasy II (J)
- Final Fantasy II (J) [b1]
- Final Fantasy II (J) [b2]
- Final Fantasy II (J) [hM02]
- Final Fantasy II (J) [hM02] [b1]
- Final Fantasy II (J) [hM02] [b2]
- Final Fantasy II (J) [hM02] [b3]
- Final Fantasy II (J) [hM02] [o1]
- Final Fantasy II (U) (Prototype)
- Final Fantasy II overworld map at NESMaps