Super Mario World
From Data Crystal
Revision as of 21:16, 26 June 2012 by MightyYT (Replaced title screen pic with a version with full background demo animation)
|Super Mario World|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||200ns (SlowROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Lunar Magic is the principal Super Mario World hacking utility. It is available here or here.
- BlockTool is a block editor that allows you to add in custom blocks. It can be downloaded from SMW Central.
See also: List of Super Mario World utilities
- There are ostensibly many complete hacks of Super Mario World. There are several that stand out among the crowd, including:
See also: List of Super Mario World hacks
- Super Mario World was the first SNES game, and is quite possibly the most extensively hacked SNES game. In the game, Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach have taken a vacation in Dinosaur Land. Mario and Luigi fall asleep soon after coming ashore, and Peach is kidnapped. When Mario and Luigi wake up, they immediately chase after Bowser, rescuing Yoshi from an egg along the way.
- Super Mario World was remade as Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World for the GBA.
See also: Super Mario World:Fun facts
- Super Mario World (E) (V1.0)
- Super Mario World (E) (V1.1) [!]
- Super Mario World (U) [!]
- Super Mario World - Super Mario Bros. 4 (J)
- ROM addresses thread, current acmlmboard incarnation
- RAM map - The first memory map
- Memory Map 2 - The newer memory map with more features, but it currently has fewer addresses.
- Super Mario World Data Repository - New tile sets and a neat ASM hack
- OK! Impala - Translated Super Mario World into Dutch. It can be downloaded here.
- Acmlm's Board - A forum on Super Mario World hacking
- SMW Central - "THE only place for Super Mario World resources."