Pokémon Gold and Silver
From Data Crystal
Revision as of 17:21, 20 December 2011 by MightyYT (because of change made to GB template, slight change needed to be made to make image appear)
|Region Code||U.S.A. & Europe|
|Cartridge Type||ROM + MBC3 + RAM + Battery + Timer|
|License Code||01 (NINTENDO)|
|ROM Size||16 Mbit|
|SRAM Size||256 Kbit|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
NOTE: If you are looking for articles about the games themselves, rather than information related to hacking them, see:
- Pokémon Gold Sprite Editor - A utility to edit the overworld sprites.
- Gold Map - A utility for editing maps and wild Pokémon.
- TMMaster GSC - A tool to change the techniques contained within TMs and with which Pokémon they are compatible.
- MartEd GSC - A tool for changing the items sold in PokéMarts.
- TradeEd GSC - A tool for changing all aspects of the in-game trades in all second generation ROMs.
- StartEd GSC - A tool to change the Hero's and Rival's starter Pokémon in second generation ROMs.
- ItemEd GSC - A tool to edit the functions of items G/S/C. It includes Coolboyman's tutorial for advanced item editing.
Gold Version Base
- Pokémon Prism (formerly Pokémon Bronze) (Currently in development)
- Cokemon Gold
- Pokémon Dreamland
- Pokemon Ice
- What The Heck?! World Famous Talking Cactus?!
- Pokémon Diamond
- Pokémon Cobalt Blue
- Pokémon Plasma Red
- Pokémon Hokum Trilogy
- Pokémon Pimp: Golden Grills
Silver Version Base
Crystal Version Base
- Pokemon - Gold Version (UE) [C][!]
- Pokemon - Silver Version (UE) [C][!]
- Pocket Monsters Gin (J) (V1.0) [C][!]
- Pocket Monsters Gin (J) (V1.1) [C][!]
- Pocket Monsters Kin (J) (V1.0) [C][!]
- Pocket Monsters Kin (J) (V1.1) [C][!]