From Data Crystal
|Mapper Name||Nintendo MMC3|
|PRG-ROM Pages||8 x 16kB|
|CHR-ROM Pages||16 x 8kB|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- tUME The maps in M.C. Kids were created with tUME the Universal Map Editor. A freeware version called Open tUME is available, but unfortunately it does not include the conversion tool used for M.C. Kids (despite it being mentioned in the documentation).
- M.C Kids (U) (Prototype) [!]
- M.C Kids (U) [!]
- http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/company/1682.html - All known Virgin Interactive games.
- tsr Gregg Tavares, the developer of M.C. Kids interview.
- nesplayer Gregg Tavares, the developer of M.C. Kids interview.
http://greggman.com/games/mckids.htm Gregg's website] -general information.