Seiken Densetsu 3
From Data Crystal
|Seiken Densetsu 3 (J)|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||120ns (FastROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Map Jester - map viewer capable of displaying and extracting map data and images from all 1114 locations and the overworld maps.
- SD3 Color Improvement - Changes the colors of the characters and their classes. Developed by Tenchi.
- Seiken Densetsu 3 3-player Hack - Enables 3 players to play simultaneously.
- Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2) - Logo Patches - Changes both logos to "Secret of Mana 2", "Seiken Densetsu 3" or the original Japanese "聖剣伝説3".
- Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2) - Icon Patches - Changes the graphics of town signs, level up and y-menu-overview.
- Secret of Mana 2 Titlescreen Patch - Changes the title in the title screen to "Secret of Mana 2".
- Seiken Densetsu 3 Sin of Mana - Bug fixes and content edits. Includes version with increased difficulty. Developed by Praetarius5018.
- Neil Corlett translated the game to English from Japanese.
- Terminus translated the game to French from English.
- G-Trans translated the game to German from English (SNES-Projects updated the old RC3 version intermediate).
- Magno translated the game to Spanish from English.
- Seiken Densetsu 3 is translated as "Legend of the Holy (Mana) Sword 3", and is the sequel to the popular Secret of Mana.
- Seiken Densetsu 3 (J)
- Seiken Densetsu 3 (J) (Sample)
- Seiken Densetsu 3 maps at SNESMaps
- Seiken Densetsu 3 maps at VGMaps
- Seiken Densetsu 3 hacking forum at Slick Productions
|additional info about this game.|