The Pokémon mini was a handheld game console by Nintendo based on a custom Epson S1C88 processor. It used ROM cartridges for gameplay.
Checksums for this system are CRC32 Measured from $2100 to EOF. The ROM size specified includes the initial 0x2100 bytes but the checksum ignores them (because the system does).
In order of release.
- PokeKaMini (discontinued)
- MiniMon (discontinued)
- PokemonMiniX (discontinued) - Xbox port of MiniMon
- PokeMini (most accurate at the moment)
- MiniMon remake - browser app
Pokémon mini ROM images have the extension .min
Colorization files for use with PokeMini have the extension .minc
- Pokemon-mini.net (community website)