MOTHER 3:SAR block
SAR blocks contain pointers to battle graphic's data and the battle graphic's data. SAR blocks can contain other SAR blocks. It appears that only the most external SAR blocks need the footer, this is probably because there are pointers to the beginning of the next chunk of data for inner SAR blocks.
- 00-03 (04) = "sar " header
- 04-07 (04) = Number of pointers
- 0C-.. (Number of pointers*8) = 8 Byte pointers (Direct Pointer+Length of pointed data)
- Number of pointers*8+8-.. (..) = Data
- ..-.. (04) = "~sar" footer