From Data Crystal
|Mapper Name||Nintendo MMC3|
|PRG-ROM Pages||32 × 16kB|
|CHR-ROM Pages||32 × 8kB|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- The English dump contains unused graphics, originally from the Japanese version. (It's not known whether these graphics actually saw use in the Japanese version or not.) You can use them for extra tiles.
- There are some unused enemies: for example, an extremely fast Waddle Dee.
- A number of background tricks are used with this game. The presence of a background makes level editing harder, due to the limited number of NES graphics layers.
- Kirby's Adventure (Cf)
- Kirby's Adventure (E)
- Kirby's Adventure (G) [!]
- Kirby's Adventure (U) (PRG0) [!]
- Kirby's Adventure (U) (PRG1) [!]
- Hoshi no Kirby - Yume no Izumi no Monogatari (J)
- No external links yet.