Keitai Denjuu Telefang
From Data Crystal
|Keitai Denjuu Telefang - Power Version|
|Internal Name||TELEFANG PWBXTJ|
|Type||Grayscale [GBC Features]|
|Cartridge Type||MBC3 + TIMER + RAM + BATTERY|
|License Code||NEW 2N (Smilebit)|
|ROM Size||16 Mbit (128 x 2Mbyte)|
|SRAM Size||256 KBit (4 x 8Kbyte)|
|Header Checksum||$56 (OK)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Denjuu Editor SP A tool to edit the base stats, movesets, types, evolution, palette, experience items and stat growth of all the Denjuu in Telefang 1 ROMs, including the Bootleg 'Pokémon Diamond'.
- Telefang Tools A tool to decompress and recompress the graphics and tilemaps in Telefang. Also happens to work with Medarot.
- Telefang Map Dumper A tool to rip the maps in Telefang.
- Pokémon Diamond - The most common hack of this game, it is a badly translated English version dubbed "Pokémon Diamond" (hacked from the original game's Power version) to attract more buyers. There was also a "Pokémon Jade" to go along with it, a hack of the original game's Speed version. There were also Chinese versions of both, also labeled as Pokémon games. Both English and Chinese versions were most likely made in Hong Kong, and without permission from the game's original creators.
- English translation - A proper English translation is very slowly being worked on. It is hacked from the Power version, and is remade from scratch; in other words, it is not hacked from the fake Diamond version. This is to avoid the numerous glitches that were present in the fake, as well as retaining the title screen.  Changelog: 
- Keitai Denjuu Telefang - Power Version (J) [C][!]
- Keitai Denjuu Telefang - Speed Version (J) [C][!]